CCO / Head of Sales and Marketing
At Birdsview, we believe that an environment of inclusion, diversity and fun is beneficial for everyone. We are constantly building a better workplace with equal opportunities.
Birdsview is a young Norwegian technology company on a mission to change the way we preserve critical infrastructure for a more sustainable and secure future.
Infrastructure is one of society’s most important assets. It makes up the buildings we live in, the bridges we cross and the power grid that provides us with electricity. These structures are aging rapidly, and solutions that help preserve and secure critical infrastructure are now needed more than ever. To achieve this we have developed unique technology using Ground Penetrating Radar and advanced software that enables us to transform data into insight, for accurate and efficient assessment of critical infrastructure.
We have proudly launched our first product for health monitoring of the power grid, helping our power grid customers ensure a reliable power supply to more than 4 million people in the Nordics. We are well funded and recently raised 20 million NOK from solid VCs and investors like Eviny Ventures, Statkraft Ventures, Hafslund, Eidsiva and Erik Bakstad, CEO of Ardoq. We are now looking to scale our technology and take our products to a global market and new verticals.
Your role at Birdsview
As our CCO / Head of Sales and Marketing you will join our business team and work closely with the CEO and the COO. You will be in charge of maintaining and expanding our customer base, both in the Nordics but also globally. As part of our business team, you will be responsible for ensuring that existing customers have a great experience with us and our products, and you will play a core role in promoting our brand and solutions to new markets to help us scale our business globally.
- Grow sales and deals for Birdsview’s product portfolio targeting the power grid industry and new verticals
- Prepare and mature the industry for the future and upcoming product features that will shape the way condition assessment is done.
- Help create and execute Birdsview’s sales and marketing strategy.
- Build and implement work processes to ensure happy and long-lasting customers
- Stay updated on market trends and customer needs, and clearly communicate your findings to the rest of the team.
- Test prototypes and sketches for solutions together with customers to test value potential and commercial viability.
- Create and implement strategies to ensure successful customer onboarding
- Build relationships and network with new customers, sales channels and industry associations.
Characteristics we hope you possess:
- You are devoted to ensuring great product experiences for our customers and ensuring that our customers are taken care of in the best possible way.
- You are naturally curious, and keen to learn new things and explore ideas.
- You desire to work at the intersection between technology, innovation, and sustainability.
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality who works structured and focused.
- You enjoy working autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You write and speak well, both in Norwegian and English.
- You have experience with B2B-sales, and customer management or worked in high-growth companies.
- You are a team player who wants to bring out the best in your colleagues.
- Be part of a scaling startup company with technology that makes a difference to society.
- Become an owner in the company with our stock option program.
- Flexible working hours and work location.
- Grow your career with multiple developments and leadership opportunities.
- Personal development through a personal development program and varied work tasks where you have great influence.
- Work with caring and ambitious colleagues, devoted to helping each other.
- Strong focus on well-being, with regular social events and company trips.
- Compensated parental leave over 6 G.
- Competitive salary.
- Great working facilities at StartupLab Bergen, centrally located in Solheimsviken.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are excited to take part in our journey, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by mail or call +47 938 29 027. Deadline for applying is January 16, 2023.